Sat, Feb 08|
Scottsdale Preparatory Academy
USCF Rated Chess for Peace February 8, 2020 Tournament
Rated Tournament: USCF Rating Affected, USCF Chess ID Required Please join in raising funds for chess supplies as Jack Swenson teaches chess at a Foster Care Camp in Williams, AZ on February 22nd. Proceeds go to the Arizona Association for Foster and Adoptive Parents (www.azafap.org).
Time & Location
Feb 08, 2020, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Scottsdale Preparatory Academy, 16537 N 92nd St, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, USA
About the Event
Please enter through front doors. Tournament will be held in the library.
- SUPPLIES: Boards and Sets will be provided. Please bring your own chess clock. Chess clocks will NOT be provided.
- TICKETS (Registration): Prior to Saturday 2/1: $15, From Sunday to Friday: $20, Saturday at Scottsdale Preparatory Academy before 8:15 am: $30. Cash or Check only accepted onsite.
- AWARDS: First, Second, and Third Place Trophies.
- BYES: Maximum two 1/2 point byes in any round, all others zero. Must commit to all byes byes before the start of round 2. No changes in byes are allowed after round 2 starts.
- RATED: Affects both Quick and Regular Rating.
- SECTIONS: Open 2000 and up, Class A 1800-1999, Class B 1600-1799, Class C 1400-1599, Class D 1200-1399, Under 1200.
- ROUND TIMES: 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m. Time Control: Game in 45 minutes with a 5 second increment (G/45;+5).
Please contact TD Jack Swenson with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rated Regular Ticket